Tuesday, December 29, 2020

A Nightmare During the Day?

 Sounds crazy right? Well, for me it wasn't at all. It was a hellish day in all its ways and directions. I woke up late and dressed like a witch to reach my school before 8. I felt  I couldn't make it at first! Everything was tumbling against my head just thinking of it. It was raining cats and dogs. To be honest, I'm not a winter person at all. So here a sum up: woke up late, rain, school,  kids omg! At last, I made it. I was able to be on time and still can't believe it till now! Lol, You think my day was over? no, not yet. Wait. 



4 comments:

  1. :D I can't wait to know what happened next. I enjoyed reading this; you have an attractive writing style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhhhh, this really happened to me so many times! I just tell myself: This time will pass, relax!

    ReplyDelete

What About Watching Movies?

Have you ever wondered, what our life would be without movies? How could a person kill time? How would we know what happened before we were ...