Who could believe that a course at university changes your ways of online teaching and learning? I think you should take a look at the educational media course. You'll learn a lot about how may you use different applications in your virtual class. I think after this course, you'll never feel bored in an online class anymore. You'll learn how to use: padlet, google forms, word-wall, word cloud, google sheets, jam board, menti-meter, poll, and much more. Believe it or not, your classes will be more interesting when you use one or more of them during synchronous classes. Give it a click and enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What About Watching Movies?
Have you ever wondered, what our life would be without movies? How could a person kill time? How would we know what happened before we were ...
-
During the pandemic, I've searched a lot for free educational webinars to attend. you have one thing left to say either you kill time or...
-
Who could believe that a course at university changes your ways of online teaching and learning? I think you should take a look at the educ...
-
We are moving toward new strategies, that must be adopted in every classroom. Traditional strategies are no more effective in classrooms! T...

This course has opened the doors for new experiences in teaching, it's one of my favorite courses.
ReplyDeleteyes indeed hadia
Deleteespecially because I got to know you, love u so much<3
I needed this course because it is very important, especially in our present and future time
ReplyDeleteabsolutely !
DeleteThis course is just as wonderful as your writing.
ReplyDeletethank you a lot for your kind compliment !
Delete