Tuesday, December 29, 2020

First Teaching Year

 From university again to class! First-year of hell, I could say so no?! Well, things are totally different in reality. The real-life class differs a lot from studying at university. You have to deal with 30+ moody little creatures, take care of them, be their supporter, mom in some cases, and the most important one their super caring calm fabulous teacher. After all the ups and downs I really gained a great experience during my 1st year of teaching and looking back to those years makes me really proud of myself. I've accomplished so many back then. For all the new teachers out there, you are not alone, we all in this together.




3 comments:

  1. Good Job Feryal :) I think you will never forget the first year of teaching, it will remain special and for sure you felt proud for what you have accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Mana,
    you know that we all learn from our own mistakes and experiences.
    this what makes us who we are today!
    stay positive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice I think you will never forget this year 😅❤️

    ReplyDelete

What About Watching Movies?

Have you ever wondered, what our life would be without movies? How could a person kill time? How would we know what happened before we were ...