Sunday, December 13, 2020

My New Experience

 

It has been a tough year for all. Especially in the teaching/learning domain.  The pandemic is like a horrible nightmare for all people around the world. Thus, being able to be a productive person, and being able to prosper in such hard times was a challenge for me. Moreover, my learning experience differs from others as I see that learning online, while you are just sitting at your comfy place gives me the opportunity to pursue studying with passion.  I’m actually continuing my high studies as a TD student at LIU. Learning online experience for me is great. It really saves my time being on the streets for so long to reach my destination. Therefore, it is great to know more people from all over Lebanon, and have friends from outside your box is such a blessing. Moreover, I get introduced to many doctors who are far away from my home town and are willing to help me in every single detail is an honor for me. Finally, as you know that the online environment is changing continuously and it represents a great opportunity for learning. I wish learning online will continue in the future. 




12 comments:

  1. We all wish that lol. It's a great experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. Virtual Learning has definitely been a great new experience for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great experience for some, nightmare for others ;P

      Delete
  3. It is really an interesting experience

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, I agree with you 100%. It has been a tough year but it still has it's advantages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. advantages and disadvantages as every thing around us ..

      Delete
  5. virtual learning is a nice and tough experience at the same time but COVID 19 need fighters... I agree with all your words.

    ReplyDelete

What About Watching Movies?

Have you ever wondered, what our life would be without movies? How could a person kill time? How would we know what happened before we were ...