Friday, January 1, 2021

Food Addict

It sounds crazy to have a hobby related to food. As for me, I'm a food addict and I may call it my hobby. Eating and enjoying what I eat is a blessing for me. Looks funny. I know. I like all types/kinds of food no matter what cuisine is. I'm wishing to be able to visit all restaurants in Lebanon, try their food and enjoy the deliciousness of taste. I've tried Lebanese, Turkish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Arminian, Balian, Mexican, and American cuisines.  don't forget the yummiest desserts ever!!

P.S: I am 50 kilos only! 

Sneak peek at some of my favorite dishes and sweets.





















8 comments:

  1. ohhh.... Feryal you make me feel hungry ;)i like all these kinds of food and desserts ........

    ReplyDelete
  2. by viewing your blog I started to think that we have so much in common :) especially that both of us likes movies and food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I can eat that much and remain 50 kg as well! 😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am reading this while eating popcorn, I guess most of us share the same hobby! haha :)

    ReplyDelete

What About Watching Movies?

Have you ever wondered, what our life would be without movies? How could a person kill time? How would we know what happened before we were ...