Sunday, January 3, 2021

What About Watching Movies?

Have you ever wondered, what our life would be without movies? How could a person kill time? How would we know what happened before we were born?  or even around us?  Watching a movie may relieve stress. This really was one of the main reasons that kept me breathing during the pandemic. With no need to step outside the house, you may now enjoy a lovely movie while you are relaxing at home, isn't that cool? 

When you watch a movie, which has some deception of society politics, economics, psychology, racism, or ethnicity, you can learn so many different things and of many different perspectives. This may help you experience awareness that perhaps never thought about!

Believe me, you will enjoy watching these movies: Lion / Water Diviner/ The Pianist/ Hacksaw Ridge/ Colonia/ Ophelia/ Little Women/ Tiger Tail/ Room/ Breath/ Jungle/Occupant..

Choose a good movie. grab your popcorn and enjoy. Cheers.



14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. try one of those I recommend
      I have a very long list tho if you want more interesting stuff

      Delete
  2. I agree with you, and I suggest for you to watch interstellar, instant family, and Hacksaw Ridge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. already watched hacksaw ridge woow what an outstanding movie!!
      ill watch what you've recommended
      stay safe

      Delete
  3. I totally agree with you! I can't imagine my life without MOVIES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me so Excited to watch movies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for these recommendations .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love going to cinema and watching movies!

    ReplyDelete

What About Watching Movies?

Have you ever wondered, what our life would be without movies? How could a person kill time? How would we know what happened before we were ...