Friday, January 1, 2021

My Trip To Bali

 It was my first, but definitely not my last. I would travel there every time I am able to. I fell in love with this city. Its citizens were friendly and helpful. They were always smiling and welcoming. They really love tourists. I wandered throughout the city from the mountains to the ocean. It was amazing and beautiful. I met different kinds of animals such as elephants, monkeys, and deers. it was lovely encountering animals. People there, live with animals and treat them like family members. I've learned how to make coffee and how they plant rice and cultivate rice. I tried all kinds of food found there, they have many cuisines. No worries you'll always find something to eat! I saw the volcano and sat facing it. Yes. A real volcano could you imagine this? I experienced the huge swing and below you may witness all the rice fields. cool no? It rained a lot though it was summer. I've visited the temples. you cant be in Bali without visiting the temples. They have some traditions that are still alive till now. Seriously, you'll not believe that we are living on the same planet! It's all greeny around you and fresh air fills your lungs and soul. It was an outstanding experience!

                                     



18 comments:

  1. wow its feel so interesting ,I am so glade that you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems you had a quite adventurous trip... hope one day I can visit there myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess!!I enjoyed every second of it
      if u decided to go contact me for more tips;)

      Delete
  3. Bali looks great through your pictures! It looks like it's one of the adventurous places one should visit for a remarkable memory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, in-deed it was such a blessing to be there!

      Delete
  4. I always want to visit Bali, your pictures look amazing, they show how much you enjoyed <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u have to !
      it took many hours and 3 planes to be there.
      but worth it!!

      Delete
  5. wowww,amazing view ! Bali is one of my favorite countries that i like to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! It seems Bali is an amazing place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always planned to go there one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do it after the pandemic you'll not regret it !!!

      Delete
  8. Wow it looks amazing, however I never had a chance to visit Bali. It looks a very interesting country .

    ReplyDelete

What About Watching Movies?

Have you ever wondered, what our life would be without movies? How could a person kill time? How would we know what happened before we were ...